1. How would you define your personality shift?
A. Something you can't control
B. It's like what con artists do
C. You don't shift personalities
D. Something fascinating
2. Do you feel that people are scared of you because of it?
C. It is possible
D. Sometimes they are
3. Is it difficult for people to trust you because of your personality disorder?
C. You suppose so
D. Some feel this way because they don't understand the disease, others let you get away with things
4. Do you have a hard time having long lasting relationships because of your behavior?
A. Yes, definitely
B. No, not really
C. In the past but not anymore
5. Do you find yourself talking to the voices in your head?
A. Yes, all the time
D. Yes, but it's very rare
6. Do you consider the voices in your head as representations of these personalities?
D. Not really
7. Do you take medication to deal with your personality issues?
C. You used to but not anymore
D. You may need some soon
8. Have you ever been diagnosed with a personality disorder?
C. No, but you've been recommended to see a doctor
D. Not yet
9. When do you feel obligated to shift personalities?
A. When you need to lie
B. You don't know because you can't really control it
C. When you need to impress people
D. You really don't need to do that
10. Is changing personalities voluntary for you?
D. You don't really know because you've done so for so many years