1. Your partner wants to tell you something without being heard in front of other people. How do you achieve this?
A. A look is enough to understand what they are saying
B. Lip reading should do the trick
C. My partner texts me or sends me a note
D. We can't find a way to do it secretly
2. You’ve had a bad day at work. How does your partner react?
A. They understand me immediately and ask if they can provide some comfort
B. They see I am upset and give me space
C. They don't notice anything
D. They don't notice and even make my day worse
3. Do you speak your mind when something is bothering you?
A. Absolutely, good communication is the key to success
B. Most times I do
C. Sometimes I avoid it so I don't make my partner upset
D. No, and I eventually have a nervous breakdown when I am fed up with it
4. What effect do arguments have in you?
A. They help me grow and become wiser
B. They tell me how to improve our relationship
C. They make me sad
D. They make me very angry
5. Do you treat each other with kindness?
B. Most times
6. Do you spend time doing things you both enjoy?
A. Yes, we have the same hobbies
B. We try to do it often
C. We do it occasionally
D. We rarely do it
7. Do you spend time apart doing things you enjoy separately?
A. Yes, and it helps us improve our relationship
B. We should do it more often
D. Never, and I already feel suffocated
8. What happens when you don’t agree on a subject?
A. We agree to disagree without hard feelings
B. We are a bit annoyed but get over it
C. We argue
D. We try to change each other at all costs
9. Are you attracted to your partner?
A. Yes, mind, body, and spirit
B. Not like in the beginning, but I am
D. Not really
10. How is your sexual compatibility?
D. Not satisfactory