1. Do you enjoy being close to your parents?
A. Yes, I and my parents are very close.
B. No, I’m not interested in my parents right now.
C. Sometimes, I will engage in closeness.
D. Yes, but I also like to be alone.
2. Do you and your parents have hobbies together?
A. No, we do not see each other very often.
B. Sometimes, we have one or two things we do together
C. Not really, we just usually do what they want.
D. Yes, we are constantly doing things together
3. Do your parents make you happy when you spend time with them?
A. Yes, they say sweet things that make my day.
B. YES! My parents are so funny and make me laugh constantly.
C. Never, we try not to interact.
D. Sometimes, they occasionally surprise me.
4. Do you and your parents show affection?
A. Rarely, affection has faded over the years.
B. Sometimes, we don’t always have time for affection.
C. Yes! We always give hugs and little kisses to show we love each other.
D. Never, we do not show affection.
5. Do you and your parents enjoy spending time together?
B. Yes! We spend as much time together as possible.
C. Yes, we do things together on the weekends.
D. No, we prefer to separate.
6. Do you share worries and concerns with your parents?
A. Yes, my parents are my most trusted friends.
B. No, I never tell them my feelings.
C. Yes, but I like to work out problems on my own.
D. Not always. Sometimes, I feel like they won’t care.
7. How often do you and your parents go on outings?
A. Not really
B. On occasion
D. All the time!
8. Are your parents your best friends?
A. Yes! Wouldn’t want anyone else.
B. Yes, but I have other friends I prefer.
C. Not really, I rely on my other closer friends.
D. Not at all, we do not share with one another.
9. Do you and your parents take care of each other?
A. Yes, we care about each other’s well-being.
B. Occasionally, we will talk together.
C. No, my parents deal with our health privately
D. Sometimes, we tend to take turns talking about our health.
10. How often do you visit your parents?
B. Very Often