Clingy partners never seem to have enough of each other, to the point that they actually want to spend more time together. Being clingy to one's S/O isn't necessarily bad if it's done in moderation. However, it can be problematic if this clinginess crosses the boundaries and becomes stalker-like behavior. Sometimes, couples happen to get so close to each other that they ignore the boundaries and personal space. However, in the long run, this poses a problem as being too much into each other kills the happy vibes of the relationship. This ‘Clingy Boyfriend’ quiz assesses whether your partner is clingy or not. So, let's dive in!
1. If you text your partner, do they respond back in a timely manner?
A. Text back within a few minutes
B. Text back immediately
C. Respond in a few hours or more
2. Is your boyfriend someone who likes to feel connected?
A. Definitely, all the time
B. I don’t think so
3. Does your boyfriend like to text, call, or visit you often?
A. Yes, a lot!
B. Depends on his mood
4. What would your current partner do if someone else asked for your number?
A. Get jealous and drive crazy
B. Not worry about it. He trusts me completely
C. Be quietly concerned
5. When you’re in public with your boyfriend, does he:
A. Enjoy displays of affection?
B. Kisses you several times and keeps in constant contact?
C. Not enjoy PDA?
6. Does your boyfriend tag along everywhere even without an invite?
A. Yes, all the time
C. No, never does that
7. Does your boyfriend have friends or interests of his own?
A. Of course he has
B. Haha, I’m not sure
C. No, I guess
8. Does your boyfriend feel insecure around your attractive friends or co-workers?
A. Yes, it’s so frustrating
C. No, never
9. Does your boyfriend always blow up your phone?
A. Yes I'm constantly getting a barrage of calls and texts
B. Hmm, just sometimes
10. Does your boyfriend hate it when you go out without him?
B. I’m not sure