1. Do you force the latest social media trends on your friends and family?
A. Sometimes, if it is really cool
B. No, I don’t
C. I do that a lot
2. Roughly how many hours do you spend online or on other tech devices?
A. About two to three hours a day
B. More than eight hours off and on
C. A whole day if I am free
3. Do you attend to others if you are going through a critical news story?
A. No, I do not
B. I try my best
C. Whenever I can
4. Do you sometimes get zoned out of conversations with your partner by not-so-important notifications?
A. Yes, this has been happening for a long time
B. Sometimes, as we all do
C. Most of my notifications are important
5. Have you ever been told by your friends or elders to get more involved in group activities?
A. Yes, I have been told that a couple of times
B. Yes, frequently
6. Would you rather go out on Christmas with someone or sit at home, decorate your tree, and order in?
A. Go out, for sure
B. Stayin in sounds cozy
C. I like being with my family on Christmas
7. Do you lead a healthy and active lifestyle?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. No, but that is my goal
C. I have become really passive
8. Do you get extremely stressed if your wifi goes off or if there is no network range?
A. Yes, I do
B. I kind of enjoy the detox
9. Do you still practice, play, or follow the sport you used to enjoy watching as a child?
A. No, not anymore
B. I still do
C. On and off
10. Do you get angry with your partner if they use your devices without your permission?
A. Yes, sometimes
B. Only the confidential stuff is off-limits
C. I am very possessive about my devices