1. What is the first thing you notice in a person you get attracted to?
A. Their body
B. Their behavior with people around them
C. I’m not sure
2. Do you want to be in a monogamous relationship?
A. Yes, for sure
B. I can’t say
C. I don’t think so
3. Does the idea of romance disgust you?
A. Yes, 100 percent
B. No, but I am not crazy about it
C. Yes, sometimes
4. Do you think sex is an overrated expression of love?
A. Yes, I do
C. Yes, but it’s fun sometimes
5. Are you looking for someone to co-parent with?
A. Yes, I am
B. No, I am not
C. Not right now, but at some point
6. Do you think you will feel unhappy in a long-term relationship?
A. Yes, I will
B. No, but this feeling keeps changing
C. I am not sure
7. Do you like watching romantic movies or romantic-sexual comedies?
A. No, I don’t
B. Yes, I do
8. Do you ever take the first move to get physically intimate with your crushes?
A. Yes, sometimes
B. No, I try not to bring sex into the equation
C. Only if they ask for it
9. How do you behave when your partner asks for sex?
A. I don’t mind it
B. I try to talk about things that turn them off
C. I feel uncomfortable but don’t always show
10. What is your idea of a romantic date?
A. Something adventurous
B. Something like the movies
C. Something that doesn’t involve romance