Many people will say that opposites attract, but it is still important to have something in common with your boyfriend. Having shared interests can make for a healthier and more exciting relationship! If you’re wondering whether you’re compatible with your boyfriend, take this 'Are you and your boyfriend compatible?' quiz to find out!
1. Can you be yourself around your partner?
A. Yes, absolutely!
2. How long have you known your boyfriend?
A. A few years
B. A couple of days or weeks
C. A few months
3. Would you consider yourself to be compatible with your boyfriend?
A. Yes, absolutely!
4. Do you and your boyfriend share the same vision for the relationship?
C. I don't know
5. What do you and your boyfriend do when the both of you have spare time?
A. We hang out and do fun or relaxing stuff together
B. We don’t really hang out together
C. We hang out sometimes
6. Are the two of you able to laugh and joke together?
A. Yes, all of the time!
B. No, not really
C. Every now and then
7. Describe your sex life with your boyfriend.
C. It’s ok
8. How do you and your boyfriend deal with touchy topics, such as finance, politics, and religion?
A. We openly discuss it and respect each other’s opinions
B. We argue about every time they’re brought up
C. We haven’t discussed these topics yet
9. Are you constantly questioning your relationship?
10. How do you and your partner deal with arguments?
A. We resolve them to come to a compromise
B. We just move on without creating a resolution
C. We haven’t experienced an argument yet
11. How often do you and your partner engage in deep, meaningful conversations?
A. We have deep talks frequently, and it helps us understand each other better.
B. We rarely have deep conversations; our interactions are mostly surface-level
C. We've had a few meaningful conversations, but they're not a regular occurrence.
12. How do you and your partner handle surprises and unexpected changes?
A. We embrace surprises together, finding joy in spontaneity.
B. Unexpected changes tend to cause friction between us
C. We haven't encountered many surprises yet.
13. Do you and your partner have similar long-term goals and aspirations?
A. Yes, we're aligned in our dreams for the future.
B. Our long-term goals seem to diverge significantly
C. We haven't discussed our long-term goals extensively.
14. How often do you and your partner express appreciation or affection for each other?
A. We frequently show appreciation and affection, reinforcing our bond.
B. Expressing affection isn't a strong suit for us.
C. We've shown appreciation and affection occasionally.
15. How does spending time apart affect your relationship with your partner?
A. We enjoy our individual activities and come back to each other with enthusiasm.
B. Spending time apart often leads to tension and insecurity.
C. We haven't spent significant time apart yet