1. How often do you fight?
A. We don’t fight. We have healthy arguments.
B. Sometimes we fight. But, that’s normal, I suppose
C. Every time we meet!
2. Do you stick to the same routine and expectations regarding paying bills, chores, household projects, etc.
A. For the most part, yes!
B. It really depends on the situation.
C. Nope, unfortunately, we do not!
3. Do you share the same values, morals, and world views?
A. Yes, definitely!
C. Not really.
4. Do you consider each other, your best friend?
A. We are good friends, but not best friends.
B. No, I wonder if we are even good friends.
C. Of course!
5. How often do you have sex?
A. We make love, and we do it often!
B. Pretty often.
C. It’s sex every time, but I wonder if there’s anything more to our relationship /(OR) We hardly ever have sex.
6. Do you respect each other’s individuality and make the most of your differences?
A. Yes, we do.
B. We do that sometimes.
C. I really don’t think we do this.
7. Do you often argue about or wish that they would change things about them and vice versa?
A. Not really-
C. Yes, always!
8. Do you feel like your communication is always open and honest?
9. Do you spend time working together on your relationship to make it stronger?
10. Do you have the same views and goals regarding your relationship and your future together?
A. For the most part, yes.
C. Not really