The moment when you see someone you can fall in love with is special. And the moments after you get to date your crush is even more special. Whether a crush would translate into a relationship or not depends on your compatibility. Not only should you feel happy, but you should also feel safe in their company. Trust lays the strongest foundation in any kind of relationship, even if it is momentarily. Life is a journey that needs you to bring on board the people of your liking. It is not hard to know how compatible you are with a person you like. But if your crush has the potential of turning into a relationship, then you should take this quiz.
1. Have you talked to your crush yet?
A. No, not yet
B. Yes, and we had a great conversation
C. Yes, but I did not feel the spark
2. What are the interests you share with your crush?
A. We both like the same sport
B. We haven’t talked about our interests yet
C. We don’t talk much
3. What do you find most attractive in your crush?
A. Just their body body
B. They are nice to people
C. Their voice
4. Have you gone on a date with them?
A. Yes, once, and it was fancy
B. Not yet
C. We only share glances
5. Do they ignore you in a social gathering?
A. Yes, they usually do
B. Not really, we do talk a little bit
C. We both ignore each other
6. Have they ever asked you to do something sexually that made you uncomfortable?
A. Yes, they have strange sexual fantasies
B. No, this has never happened
C. Yes, once
7. Do they flirt with other people around you?
A. No, I haven’t noticed
B. Yes, and they also ignore me sometimes
C. Not often, but I feel uncomfortable
8. Do you think you get complete attention when you talk to them?
A. Not really, they are easily distracted
B. Yes, they are quite a good listener
C. Not when his friends are around
9. Do you think you don’t have much to talk about with them?
A. Yes, we don’t
B. I am still getting to know them
C. No, I like talking to them
10. How would you describe their body language around you?
C. Too comfortable