People who are antisocial have a hard time making friends or doing just anything with people.They prefer keeping to themselves even when others seem to have lots of fun. They normally have one friend or simply prefer the company of animals, but they generally have no real social life, no partying on weekends with friends, no going away for the summer holidays with friends. You spend most of your time at home, alone.
1. Are you comfortable with working around a lot of people?
D. It's very rare
2. Does your attitude put you into conflicts with others?
A. Yes, all the time
D. If it does you are not aware of it
3. Do you have a behavioral problem when in public?
D. Most of the time
4. Do you prefer staying home during weekends?
A. Yes, always
D. No, but you don't really have the choice most of the time
5. How do you behave in public places?
A. Very badly
B. You panick most of the time
C. Like a spoiled child
6. Have you ever been openly labeled as antisocial?
B. No, never
C. Yes, but the people who often do so don't know what they are talking about
D. You have no idea
7. Do you have good reasons to be antisocial?
A. Yes, you don't like people
B. Yes, you've been hurt too many times
C. No, and you don't think you are antisocial
D. No, but people simply don't like you and you don't care
8. How many friends do you have in total?
C. More than three
D. You have none
9. Do you easily trust people around you?
C. Not really
D. Sometimes you do
10. How easily do you let people get close to you?
A. Very easily
B. Not that easily
C. It depends on the people
D. You push them away