1. First things first, how long have you known him?
A. A week
B. A couple of, months
C. Oh, years.
2. Does this guy have any red flags or things you would never have accepted in another relationship?
A. I’m still learning about him, but so far nothing that gives me pause
B. I’m scoping it out. Can never be too sure.
C. Well, maybe he does…but he’s him, so how does it matter?
3. Are you officially together?
A. Yeah, we are basically married
B. Just barely
C. If you mean, I’m officially in love, yes. If you mean are we in an official relationship…no
4. How often do you check to see if he’s texted?
A. Every single time my phone buzzes, I don’t really get off my phone when he’s not around
B. Never, I mean, sometimes I check my phone and he happens to have texted.
C. I mean, I look at my phone when it buzzes, and if I’m expecting him to call or text.
5. Have you talked to your friends about him?
A. Yeah, of course, they like him.
B. Yes, they keep being like, wait, who is this, that guy you just met?
C. They all know him pretty well
6. rnHave you started planning your wedding?
A. Oh yes, I know the entire guest list. Well…my side because I don’t know how big his family is and kind of know just about his friends
B. No, that would be weird
C. No, I mean, I guess I have considered that it could happen one day.
7. Does your heart beat fast when you see him?
B. It used to be a bit. Now we’re pretty comfortable
C. YES! Ain’t love grand?!
8. Has he met your family?
A. Well, no, but I’d like him too soon.
B. Nope, I think we can take a bit more time.
C. Yes, it was quite nice. They liked him
9. Have you said I love you?
A. We have, yeah.
B. He said that first; it was pretty quick.
C. No, no, no, no…why would I do that?
10. How open have you been with him?
A. I’ve told him the basics, like what you could find on my LinkedIn profile
B. I’ve told him everything about me. Things I’ve never told anyone in my life.
C. I’ve shared it with him. And he’s shared with me. But there are somethings I haven’t mentioned