Let's face it. Everyone falls in love at a different pace. Some keep falling in love their whole lives and others have never managed to find their true love.
Have you ever been in love? Whether it's love at first sight, a fierce attraction for someone, or the feeling of being smitten, love is a tricky thing. In fact, studies have shown that people fall in love faster than they can say "heart attack."
But even if you're not in the process of falling in love at the moment, it still may be fun to see how fast you'd fall if you did! Take this fun quiz to know how fast do you fall in love.
1. When you meet someone new, how long does it take for them to feel like your best friend?
A. Within minutes! I'm so intuitive that I just KNOW who's going to be my bestie as soon as I meet them
B. Within 2 weeks maybe but only if it feels right. If something feels off, then it isn't meant to be
C. Within 2 months or so. I like to make sure things are going well before I start referring to people as my "best friends."
2. You're at a party, and you meet a person. You know that this person is going to be important in your life. What do you do?
A. Excuse yourself from the conversation to go talk to them in private
B. Stay where you are, but try to make sure that they notice you looking over their way every few minutes
C. Keep talking with the people around you, but let them know that if anyone interrupts the conversation with your new friend, they will have to answer for it
3. What's your favorite way to spend time with your crush?
A. Hanging out at the movies or a party is always good; you can share popcorn
B. Hanging out at a concert or event with our mutual friends can be a fun way to know each other better
C. Hanging out at home watching movies is always fun—you can cuddle while watching your favorite shows
4. Do you like to be the center of attention?
A. Yes! I love being in the spotlight
B. Sometimes, if I'm in a group setting and not feeling too shy
C. No way! It makes me uncomfortable to be in the spotlight by myself
5. Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
A. If I have to choose one, I'd say introvert, but I can be both depending on the situation and the people involved
B. I'm definitely an extrovert! I love being around people and being social
C. I prefer to be an introvert with people I’m not very close to
6. Are you a fan of surprises or a person of routine?
A. Surprises are great because they make life interesting, but if you're going to surprise me with something that could potentially be bad, let's make sure we're prepared for it first
B. I like routines because they're familiar and comfortable. They help me feel safe and secure
C. Something in between
7. How long does it take you to get over someone?
A. Less than a week
B. More than a month but less than six months
C. More than a year but less than five years
8. What type of person do you prefer to fall in love with?
A. Someone who is kind, smart, and has a great sense of humor
B. Someone who is athletic and confident
C. Someone who is honest, sensible, and hardworking
9. Do you tend to have a lot of short-term relationships, or do you prefer sticking with one person for a long time?
A. Short-term relationships
B. Long-term relationship
C. It depends on the person
10. You've been in a relationship for a few weeks. Your partner asks you to move in together. You:
A. Agree immediately
B. Tell them that you're not ready for something like that yet, but you'd love to get married in the near future
C. Tell them that you need some time to think about it