As licensed therapists in practice since 1994 both my wife and I are experts in helping couples with troubled marriages. We designed a 6 month R.E.S.C.U.E. program to help couples find hope when they are ready to give up. We would love the opportunity to talk with you to see if we can help.
What We Offer You:
- We will come alongside you and work together with you.
- We work hard to gain a thorough understanding of what you are experiencing and how it is affecting you.
- We will help you discover and clarify what it is that you really want and need.
- We build a nurturing relationship with you, helping you successfully manage stress as you work on achieving your objectives.
- We help you generate options to build new bridges, moving you toward your goals.
- We will help to identify obstacles and road blocks that may stand in your way.
- We provide a safe environment to bring help you to be responsible and accountable for the steps you want to take, and stay with you while you take those steps.
- We provide regular debriefings regarding all attempts at change so that you can tweak things for greater success.
- We also love to help you learn how to celebrate your successes and the changes in life you have been looking for.
David McFadden is also listed in Best Marriage Therapists in Bartlett
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: Illinois
- License Number: 166.000559, received 2001
- LMFT, LCPC, MSMFT, DMin
Types of Therapy:
- Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Services Provided Via:
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 25 Year(s) 6 Month(s)
Free Phone Consultations?
Hourly Fees Range:
- $100 - $150
How long can you continue working at a job with unflinching dedication, sincerity, and commitment and without adequate appreciation or timely rewards? ...
If you have ever been hurt in your marriage, then it is important to learn the art of forgiveness. Although forgiveness has great importance for your general ...
We are taught many subjects in school and college from reading and writing to science and mathematics. But where do we go to learn about building good ...