Exchanging marriage vows alone won’t cement your love bond with your bae. A marriage is a cumulation of mutual respect, love, forgiveness, trust, companionship, understanding, friendship, sacrifice, and tolerance.
A marriage can not go on smoothly, all by itself, on an auto-pilot. Keep your marriage brimming with enthusiasm and inject humor and novelty in your relationship.
Celebrate your marriage with these beautiful marriage quotes, that capture the quintessence of marriage
1. The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes
2. Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener
3. A husband and wife may disagree on many things, but they must absolutely agree on this: to never, ever give up
4. In marriage, it is never having my own way. It is rather discovering our way
5. Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning – I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it
6. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage
7. When a couple is arguing over who loves who more, the one that gives up is the real winner
8. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not
9. You married the woman you loved, now love the woman you married
10. I want to inspire my husband. I want him to look at me and say, “It is because of you that I don’t give up!
11. A marriage is like a house. When a light bulb goes off you don’t go to find a new house, you fix the light bulb
12. A strong marriage requires you to love each other, especially on days when you’re struggling to like each other
13. My heart to you is given, give yours to me! We’ll lock them up in a box, and throw away the key
14. A great marriage doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building that love until the end
15. I believe in marriage, I believe in commitment, I believe in love, togetherness, and family
16. Marriage is a love story that never ends
17. Real couples stay faithful. They don’t even think about looking for another because they are too busy looking for ways to show love to each other
18. Marriage is not 50-50, divorce is 50-50. Marriage is 100-100 – it isn’t dividing everything in half but giving everything that you have got
19. Don’t ever stop dating your wife and don’t ever stop flirting with your husband20. Make your marriage your own. Don’t look at other marriages and wish you had something else. Work to shape your marriage so that it is satisfying for both of you.
Experiencing a lull in your love life? Replenish your love life with these beautiful marriage quotes.
Enjoy these marriage-positive quotes that you can share with your spouse and brighten their day.
Use these marriage quotes to throw a surprise to your spouse on anniversaries, birthdays, or even to call a truce with your miffed spouse.
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.