Do you have someone you are crushing on and are unsure if you will fit them or not? We often don’t know ourselves until we become romantically involved with people we have feelings for.
Here is a ‘Would I Be a Good Boyfriend Quiz’ that gives you a perspective on if you will be a good boyfriend or not.
1. Can you be open and honest with your partner?
A. I don’t think I can tell him everything about me
B. I don’t think I can hide anything from him
C. I think I can, on some occasions, not all the time
2. Do you think you can be faithful and not flirt around other people?
A. I doubt if I can be faithful to one woman
B. I can never flirt in a relationship
C. I am not sure
3. Do you think you can help your partner towards achieving their dreams and goals?
A. Yes, I can
B. It depends, but I’m not sure because I still have my flaws
4. Can you tolerate your partner’s flaws?
A. Absolutely, yes
5. Do you know how to treat your partner right?
A. All the time
B. On occasion, but I’m trying my best
C. Not at all
6. Are you a sincere person?
A. Always truthful and open
7. It’s a big convocation day for your girlfriend, what would you do?
A. I surprise her with a visit carrying a bunch of flowers
B. I am not sure if I should make a great deal about it
C. I’ll text her a ‘Congratulations
8. Your girlfriend is in a bad mood. What would you do?
A. Cheer her up with her favorite food
B. Leave her alone
C. Ask her how can I help
9. How many times do you initiate a conversation with your girlfriend?
10. What do you do in times of relationship fights?
A. Keep my calm and listen to her
B. Leave the scene
C. Tell her to stop fighting
11. Where do you see your relationship going?
A. I see it turning into marriage
B. Haven’t thought much
C. I just want both of us to enjoy ourselves as long as it lasts
12. Do you think you can be a loyal and committed boyfriend?
A. Yes, I am ready to be loyal and committed
B. I am not sure I can be loyal to a relationship
C. I cannot
13. Will you be a supportive boyfriend?
A. I am ready to support the goals and visions of my partner
B. It depends, sometimes
C. I also have my own visions, so I might not be able to support them if our goals are not in line
14. Can you take care of your partner’s needs?
A. Of course, yes
B. I’m not sure I can meet all his needs, but I’ll try my best
C. Not at all
15. Can you dedicate enough time to your partner?
A. On rare occasions
B. I am ready to sacrifice my time for the one I love (p1)
C. I don’t think I can