Disagreements and conflicts are part of life. As long as we are humans from differing backgrounds, values, and perspectives, we are bound to disagree on specific issues. However, we must always learn and be ready to resolve our differences and let peace reign. In the same way, couples need to handle their issues well. Otherwise, there will always be arguments and conflicts, and they will keep asking yourselves; why do we argue so much?
Let's see how best we can find answers to your question through this quiz.
1. How often do you argue?
B. A lot of times within the day
C. A few times a week
2. Which of you mostly starts the argument?
B. Your partner
C. Either of you
3. What do you mostly argue about?
B. Trust issues
C. External interferences
4. How do you end or resolve your arguments?
A. An apology from one partner
B. Settlement by a third partner
C. One partner walks out on the other
5. Have you ever thought of a separation as a result of your constant arguments?
A. Yes, often
6. Do you still love your partner despite your constant arguments?
B. I don't know
C. Just a little bit
7. How long have you both been together?
A. More than five years
B. Between three to five years
C. Less than three years
8. Are you still intimate with your partner?
A. Not any more
9. How will you describe communication between you two?
B. Just okay
10. Do you trust your partner?
B. Not any longer
C. To some extent