A soulmate is more than just someone you get along with. It's about finding that special person who just 'gets' you. Sometimes, we think we know what we want in a soulmate, but we might not really understand who they are. So, how about you? Do you know what makes someone the perfect match for you? Take this fun 'Who is my soulmate' quiz to see if you can find out who your soulmate might be. Let's start!
1. How do you feel about spontaneous adventures?
A. Love them!
B. They're okay, but I prefer routine.
C. Only with someone I really trust.
D. I'm not much for spontaneity.
2. What's your approach to solving conflicts in a relationship?
A. Talk it out until we find a solution.
B. Sometimes avoid them, hoping they'll resolve themselves.
C. Reflect on them alone before discussing.
D. Try to fix things as soon as possible.
3. How important are shared interests in a relationship for you?
A. Very important; they're the foundation.
B. Nice to have, but not essential.
C. Important, but individual interests matter too.
D. Not very; opposites attract!
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Absolutely, it's magical!
B. Not really, love grows over time.
C. It's a nice idea, but I'm skeptical.
D. Maybe, if the connection is strong.
5. How do you show affection in a relationship?
A. Through thoughtful actions and gifts.
B. With physical touch and closeness.
C. By spending quality time together.
D. Through words of affirmation and support.
6. Do you feel that you are compatible with someone that is very close to you?
D. Most of the time
7. Have you had the same best friend for more than 10 years?
C. Not really
D. You don't have friends
8. Have you ever tried to rekindle things with someone from high school lately?
C. No, because I've lost touch with everyone from high school
D. I wish I did
9. Do you find yourself cutting yourself from reality just to daydream about the perfect lover?
10. Do you have high hopes when it comes to finding the perfect lover one day?
C. Not really, because I've lost hope
D. I wish I could do that but I simply don't have the time nor the patience to do so
11. Have you ever been categorized as naive when it comes to looking for love?
A. Yes, all my life
B. No, not really
C. Yes, maybe because I don't play by the rules
D. Yes, in the past but not anymore
12. Do you feel your expectations are too high when it comes to building a relationship with someone?
A. Yes, it's possible
C. I try to be reasonable whenever I can
D. No, I'm a very reasonable person
13. Does your partner look at you with insistence sometimes?
A. Yes, most of the time
C. Especially in the morning
D. No, not really
14. Have you ever thought about how it would be like if you dated your best friend?
D. Not really
15. You think that soulmates are hard to find?
D. It depends on what my priorities are