The wizarding world of Harry Potter is full of magical creatures and spells. But the enticing world also has charming characters that help move the story forward. As we go through the books, we find boys that are different from each other and yet inspiring in their own way. It is fun to wonder which Harry Potter character could be your boyfriend. Some of the characters are sweet, while there are others that are truly heroic. Some characters appeal to us because of their raw humanity, while we cheer for the others that are underdogs. Take this quiz to find out which character are you most compatible with. Answer the questions truthfully in this ‘who is your harry potter boyfriend’ quiz and have fun with the answer.
1. What would you do if you witnessed someone being bullied?
B. I will step in if the situation gets worse
C. I will step in and stop the bullying
D. Depends on the situation
2. Do you enjoy playing sports?
A. Not at all but I want to win trophies
B. Yes, I love all sports
C. Yes, I love team sports
D. Not really
3. How do you feel about the teachers in your life?
A. Depends on the teacher, as they can be great, boring, or even cruel sometimes
B. I greatly value their presence and guidance
C. Teachers scare me
D. They have no value in my life
4. How do you feel about being the center of attention?
A. I reluctantly accept it even though I prefer leading a quiet life
B. I love it
C. I sometimes get jealous of the people who command attention naturally
D. I don’t mind having people’s attention
5. Do you like learning new things?
A. Yes, but only when I need to
B. I love it and spend as much time as I can reading
C. I hate it and avoid it at all times
D. I like learning through practical tasks
6. Do you like eating with large groups of people?
A. I’m okay either wayrn
B. I prefer eating all by myselfrn
C. Yes, I’m not used to eating alonern
D. Yes. I appreciate having friendly company while I eat
7. What would you do if you could use magic?
A. I would use it to gain power and influence
B. I would stop bullies with magic
C. I would have fun with it
D. I would use it for good
8. If you are angry with someone, what do you do?
A. I envision fun ways of teaching them a lesson
B. I lash out
C. I’m not sure
D. I would hit them
9. How did you first hear about Harry Potter?
A. I don’t remember
B. I have read the books and the movies
C. I saw the movies when they released
D. I stood in line and bought the books as they came out
10. Are you a fan of the Harry Potter franchise?
A. Yes, I like the magical world created in the books and movies
B. Yes, they are fun
C. I like reading a lot of books
D. I despise reading. I saw the movies
11. How would you describe Harry Potter as a character?
A. A character that is given undue attention
B. A normal guy with flaws and magic
C. Like a little brother that needs guidance
D. A loyal person
12. How would you describe Harry Potter if he was to live in the real world?
A. Smart and friendly
B. I don’t know
C. Underdog and lonely at times
D. I don’t think he would survive in the real world
13. Do you enjoy watching the Harry Potter character, or do you prefer another character from the franchise?
A. I enjoy watching all the fun characters
B. Yes, I enjoy watching him
C. I enjoy the inspiring characters like Dumbeldore more
D. I like the villains more
14. Are you a big fan of magic?
A. Yes, it can give you power and glory
B. Yes, I think it can help you survive
C. Yes, it can help you perform heroic tasks
D. Yes, it is fun
15. What is the most important thing for you?
A. Helping others
B. My happiness and success
C. Friends and family
D. Having fun
16. Are you a big fan of urban legends?
A. I don’t believe in that type of stuff
B. Yes, but only if they are true
C. Yes, I am a true fan
D. Yes, they can be an escape
17. Have you ever wished you had superpowers?
A. No, I’m powerful already
D. Yes, but only the ones that would help me save others
18. Would you enjoy going on an adventure with Harry Potter?
A. Yes, if he teaches me how to get interested in it
B. Yes, I’m always up for an adventure
C. No, thank you!
D. Yes, he seems friendly
19. Do you like wearing the colors red and yellow like Harry?
A. Yes, they give me a sense of home
B. Yes, I’ve loved them since I was young
C. No, I hate them
D. I’m okay with all colors
20. Do you enjoy reading books?
A. No, I hate reading
B. Yes, I like the knowledge that they provide
C. Sometimes I do
D. Not really, but they can help you get out of a bad situation