1. How many times a week do you pronounce the words “I love you”?
A. You've lost count
B. Maybe 10 times
C. At least 8 times
2. Do you often give gifts to your partner?
A. Yes, at least once every 3 months
B. At least twice during the year
C. Only on Valentine's day
D. Yes, if you can remember that it's their birthday
3. Do you both get emotional when one of you is sad?
B. You wished you could reach that level of complicity one day
C. Not really
4. What is the most horrible thing you ever told your partner?
A. "Get out of my house"
B. "I can't do this"
C. "This doesn't suit you at all"
D. "You might as well give up, because you'll never make it."
5. Do you share joyful moments with each other?
B. Only when it's not silly
C. Only when you are not embarrassed by it
D. You pretend to do so.
6. Are you still in love with your partner?
A. Yes, very much so.
B. You want to believe that you are
C. No, you are not anymore
D. You don't know how to answer this question.
7. Do you always spend your holidays with your partner?
A. Yes, always
C. If they ever deserve it
D. No, almost never
8. Do you consider your lover as the love of your life?
C. Very rarely
D. You'll need to think about it
9. Do you get along with your partner’s family?
C. You see them very rarely, so you can't really say
D. You doubt it
10. Do you get along with your partner’s close friends?
D. Only when they are in the mood to be nice