It is said that a good husband is hard to find. When you find one, you should fight hard to keep him. Unfortunately, some people end up with the habit of taking others for granted.
Some people don't realize how lucky they are until it's too late. And then there are others who end up with bad husbands. There are husbands who let you do everything, some who abuse you and some who don't give you any acknowledgment for all the things that you do.
So, what type of husband do you have? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Does your husband gossip about you?
B. I don't think so
C. I'm are not sure
2. Are you best friends with your husband?
C. Yes, but not when money is involved
D. No, I am not
3. Are you still in love with your husband?
A. Yes, very much so
B. Yes, most of the time
C. I’ve never really thought about it
D. No, not anymore and it's mostly because he's abusive
4. How long have you been with your husband?
A. For a year
B. For a few months
C. It seems for far too long
D. For a few weeks now
5. Is your husband obsessed about the way you look?
C. Only around a certain category of people
D. Only when I’m about to visit his parents
6. Does your husband get upset when you come home late?
C. Only when I don't tell him that I will be coming home late
D. No, never
7. Does your husband know about your childhood?
A. Yes, he is a great support for me
B. Yes, he wants us to be there for each other
C. No, he likes to focus on the positives/present
D. No, I don’t feel safe sharing those details yet
8. Do you miss your husband when he is not around?
A. Yes, he helps me out with everything
B. Yes, most of the time
C. Yes, he makes me laugh
D. No, I usually feel relieved
9. Does your husband take time out to plan romantic dates?
A. Yes, he does things to make me feel loved
B. Yes, he loves doing romantic things
C. He prefers doing things that are fun
D. Not really
10. Have you ever felt unsafe because of your husband?
A. No, not at all
B. No, I feel safest around him
C. In rare moments when he might cross emotional boundaries by mistake
D. Yes, all the time
11. Do you think that you were better off when you were single?
A. No, I love the life we have built together
B. No, I love the life that we are building together
C. In very rare moments
D. Yes, for sure
12. Does your husband have a nickname?
B. Yes, and it's a new one than the one his family gave him
D. He is not into things like that
13. Does your husband help with chores around the house?
C. Only when he is bored
D. Only when my mother is around
14. Is your husband funny?
C. Most of the time
15. Does your husband like hugs?
C. I’ve never paid attention to this detail
D. No, not at all