1. What is your favorite season of the year?
2. What color are you planning on painting the new baby's room?
A. I don't know
B. Blue for a boy, pink for a girl.
C. Yellow or green
D. I want it to look like a rainbow.
3. What do you want your baby's name to say about your baby?
A. That my baby is a typical all American kid.
B. That my baby has a strong family bond.
C. Maybe some unusual name.
D. That my baby's parents put a lot of thought into the name.
4. Do you like your name?
B. No, my name is so weird
C. No, my name is so boring
D. Hmmm, I think my name is special.
5. The movie you watch over and over is.
A. First Blood
B. Breakfast at Tiffany's
C. Dumb and Dumber
D. The Shawshank Redemption
6. What kind of the future you want for your baby?
A. I want my baby to be as successful as he/she can be.
B. My child will be a doctor!
C. My child will be a Techer!
D. My child will be a Rockstar!
7. How have you been approaching the process of naming your baby?
A. Consulting baby name books.
B. Looking up words in exotic languages.
C. Consulting the family tree.
D. Reading poetry
8. What is your favorite food?
A. Ice cream
B. Chocolate cake
9. What is your favorite continent?
10. Do you like it when people call you by a nickname?
D. I don't know