1. Do you say bad things about your spouse all the time?
A. No, why would you do that?
B. There's really nothing bad to say about them
C. Yes, sometimes, but only because you are mad
D. Yes, all the time because you are fed up with them
2. Do you think you have enough respect for your spouse?
B. You hope so
C. You have just enough respect they need
D. Not really
3. Are you happy with the way your spouse treats you in general?
C. 50% of the time
4. Are you still sexually attracted to your spouse?
A. Yes, of course
C. Yes, but you wished things were more sensual in the bedroom
D. No, not at all
5. How many times a week do you have sex with your spouse?
A. One time
B. Three times
C. Five times
D. At least ten times
6. Do you go out to celebrate your love?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Only when there's a good reason to do so
D. Almost never
7. Do you like going away on vacation sometimes?
C. 30% of the time, because you don't like the risks and the hassle that come with it
8. How many times do you argue during the week?
A. At least 2 times
B. At least 3 times
C. At least 5 times
D. More than 5 times
9. Do you agree on the way you both raise your kids?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. 60% of the time you do
C. Only 20% of the time
D. No, never!
10. Are you happy with the roles that were assigned to you once you got married?
B. You are happy with most of them
C. You are happy with only 10% of them
D. You are happy with none of them