Every couple has different favorite pastime activities – some prefer to stay at home with a glass of wine, while others are always going out somewhere and come home just to sleep at night. No matter how you prefer to spend your time, the important thing is to have the same preferences and expectations – someone who just dreams of lying on the couch in front of the TV is not well suited for a long-term commitment. Take this quiz to find out what you enjoy doing most with your partner and ask your partner to take the quiz as well; then compare your results and see if you two are on the same wavelength.
1. It’s a rainy Saturday evening. Where would you like to be right now?
A. At home eating some comfort food and watching a movie
B. In the bedroom with my partner making love
C. Some other place where it's sunny
D. At the mall
2. Where would you like to spend your honeymoon?
A. Honestly, at home
B. Anywhere as long as we are taking advantage of our time together
C. On an exotic island
D. In a city exploring its shopping district
3. What is the most unusual place where you made love? Or where you’d like to?
A. Ah..., the kitchen table?
B. Under the clear sky with some candles next to us
C. On the beach during our last vacation
D. In a fitting room
4. What is the last spontaneous thing you have done as a couple?
A. Ordered some new kind of food at home
B. Went on a romantic date
C. Took the train to a random destination
D. Bought gifts for each other
5. What is the weirdest thing you’ve done together?
A. Spent an entire weekend playing video games
B. Made love in an unusual place
C. Travelled with no money
D. Spent a lot of money on something completely useless
6. What do you usually argue about?
A. About squeezing the tooth paste tube from the middle again
B. About my partner giving attention to someone else
C. About our next travel destination
D. About money and stuff we buy
7. You’re on the street and it starts to rain. What do you do?
A. Go home immediately
B. Have a romantic walk in the rain
C. Go to some place and have a drink
D. Go inside a store and maybe buy something, who knows?
8. You win a trip to the Amazonian jungle. Do you accept it?
A. No, and I don't remember signing up for this type of contest
B. I would go anywhere with my partner
C. Absolutely, I think it's great!
D. It's not my kind of trip — what can you do in the jungle?
9. What was the last gift you offered to your partner?
A. Some home ware
B. Sexy lingerie
C. A traveller's kit or accessory
D. An expensive and fashionable item like a watch
10. Your partner invites you to the cinema. What is your reaction?
A. Why go to the cinema when you can watch a movie at home?
B. Of course, and we can sit in the last row and kiss
D. Sure, and we'll go shopping afterwards as well