1. Who is the main breadwinner in your household?
A. We earn about the same amount
B. The husband
C. We're not sure
D. The wife
2. Have you merged all your finances?
A. Not all of them – we still have a couple of separate accounts for individual expenses
B. Yes, all our accounts are joint
C. I am not sure
D. We have separate accounts for everything
3. Do you feel like your partner is spending too much money on their hobbies?
A. Not at all – each of us is paying for their hobbies from their own earnings
B. Not really – we discuss these issues together
C. Sometimes, yes
D. Yes, they are definitely overspending
4. Do you keep secrets from your partner when it comes to finance?
A. Not at all – everything is transparent
B. Maybe I won't tell them about the dress I bought last week, but don't hide major stuff
C. Sometimes I do
D. Yes, I have a secret separate account which is quite big
5. Do you discuss about expenses related to children?
A. Yes, both of us are aware of these expenses
B. Yes, but one of us is more knowledgeable on the subject
C. Sometimes – one of us is usually in charge with this issue
D. Not really – it falls on one partner's shoulders only
6. How much of what you earn do you manage to save every month?
C. Less than 10% or nothing
D. 30-40% or more
7. Have you created a detailed budget together?
A. Yes, each of us knows exactly where our money goes
B. We go by every month, without a clear picture of our budget
C. We keep neglecting this subject and sometimes forget to pay our bills
D. Just one of us is aware of the family budget and they are not doing a great job actually
8. What do you do when you need to make an individual, non-essential expense?
A. I use money from the separate account I have for such expenses
B. I ask for my partner's opinion and use money from our joint account
C. I take money from our joint account without wondering too much
D. I use whatever money I can find, even if we haven't paid all our bills this month
9. Do you get into debt without your spouse’s knowledge?
10. Does money cause tension and friction in your relationship?