Most women feel it is hard to leave their husbands because they are very dependent on them. Another thing that is hard to overcome is how a sudden divorce could affect the children. In other words, most women fear to lose their status once they divorce their husband. It is certainly not an easy decision, but they must also consider the fact that they too have the chance to think about themselves and be happy and that sometimes it means that they should be alone, and co-parent their children with their ex-husband. So, do you think you should leave your husband? Take our quiz and find out.
1. How many times have you been tempted to leave your marriage?
A. A 100 times
B. At least 10 times
2. Do you have any safety concerns?
C. Only after a huge fight
3. Do you feel overwhelmed by this marriage?
A. Yes, all the time
C. Only in times of crisis
D. No, not at all. There's nothing that you cannot handle here
4. Do you sometimes feel like leaving and never coming back home?
A. Yes, you've been wanting to do so for a while now
B. Yes, but you kind of hesitate a lot.
C. Yes, but you also quickly change your mind
5. Do you have regrets about your marriage?
A. Yes, and you cry all the time
B. Yes, and you are always thinking of a way to get out of it
C. Yes, you just don't feel the love anymore
6. Are you attracted to other people?
C. You've been having this envy to date again lately
D. No, not really
7. Is sex still as passionate as it used to be?
A. Yes, very passionate
B. Not really
C. You wished it was
D. No, not anymore
8. Do you kiss in the morning before leaving for work?
A. Yes, always
B. No, not anymore
C. Yes, but only when you remember to do so
D. You've never done that
9. Do you suspect that your partner has an affair?
A. Yes, and you have proof
B. Yes, but you've talked about it
D. No, but you suspect they do
10. Is the communication still good with your partner?
A. No, it's very bad
B. No, it's gotten horrible these past few weeks
C. It is still lovely
D. It is still very smooth