Quiz: Should You Make Your Relationship Official?
| Total Attempts: 13
Have you and your current partner thought, “Should we make it official?”
It's an exciting but confusing thing to do. First, what if you aren't ready for the declaration, but your partner is? What if your heart is just playing tricks with you?
Declaring a relationship to be official requires many things, but three basic points are needed: time, feelings, and preparation. The time of your relationship determines the outcome of it - the feelings of the relationship determine the outcome - and preparation for the relationship is also needed. So, should you and your partner finally make it official? Answer these 10 short questions to find out.
1. Does your partner feel certain that they want to declare the relationship official?
2. How long have you both been friends?
A. 5+ months
B. 4 months
C. Less than 2 months
3. Are you both prepared for a relationship?
A. Of course
4. Do you have the emotional capacity for a relationship?
B. It depends
5. Are you ready to be a girlfriend/boyfriend?
C. Not at all
6. Do you both have a deep connection?
B. Sort of
7. Do you both understand each other?
C. Not really
8. Are you both mature?
B. At times
9. Do you respect boundaries and limits?
B. It depends
10. What's your opinion on relationships?
A. They are necessary
B. I like them
C. I don't care for them