There’s nothing wrong with telling a guy that you like him because he too might be feeling the same way about you, but he could be too intimidated to let you know. Also, if we consider the flip side, and if he doesn’t have feelings for you, it is still a good idea for you to have clarity of the situation so that you don’t waste any further time. So, do you think you should tell him you like him? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Are you in love with this guy?
A. Yes, very much
B. A little bit
C. You don’t know, but, you like him a lot
D. Maybe, he is popular
2. Do you think this guy's in love with you too?
A. You don't know
B. You don't really care
C. Maybe, you hope for it
D. Yes, he is
3. Do you feel some kind of mutual attraction between the two of you, when you are around each other?
A. Yes, all the time
B. You're not sure
D. You don’t know but you would like to find out
4. Are you both shy in each other’s presence?
B. You think so
C. Not really
D. You don't think so
5. Do you feel like you are losing this guy over someone else?
B. Not really, and you hope not
C. No, no way
D. You’ve got no idea
6. Is it hard for you to keep all these emotions about this guy to yourself?
C. No, he knows what you feel
D. No, you two have just met
7. Are your feelings for him so strong that you are having trouble sleeping at night?
D. No, you know he loves you too
8. Do you think you should tell him because you know he is hesitating to tell you how he feels about you?
B. Not really
C. Yes, because you are scared to lose him
D. Yes, thinking about it affects you
9. Are you curious to see how he will react once you tell him how you feel?
B. A little bit
C. Yes, because you want him to like you
D. No, because you already know how he feels about you
10. Do you feel like the more you keep your feelings to yourself, the more you suffer from anxiety?
B. No, feelings are mutual
D. Not at all