Sexuality has always been taboo because it is very complex and most people still have some conservative views about life. Nowadays, we have more sexual freedom because society is more accepting about sexual preferences, and also, it’s becoming more and more accepting of how people define themselves in terms of gender, and also as how women want to exploit their body.
So, do you think you are sexually emancipated? Take our sexual emancipation quiz and find out.
1. What is your sexual orientation?
A. I’m bisexual
B. I’m asexual
C. I’m gay
D. I’m straight
2. What type of relationship do you have with your partner?
A. An open relationship
B. A loving and healthy relationship
C. A complicated one
D. I am still single
3. Do you often watch porn with your partner?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, sometimes
C. No, never
D. No, I’m not interesting in doing that
4. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
D. I haven't lost it yet
5. Do you think that having kids can kill someone’s sexual drive?
A. Yes, definitely
B. You are not sure
D. How would I know, since I don't have kids
6. Do you think that getting married will kill your will to become sexually emancipated?
C. I’m not sure
D. I’ve got no idea
7. Do you often use sex toys during sex?
A. Yes, sometimes
B. Most of the time
C. It's very rare
D. No, not yet
8. Do you find yourself judging other people’s sexual conduct?
A. No, it’s their business
B. Yes, I often end up doing that
C. Yes, because I’ve been taught to have a particular type of sexual conduct
D. Not really
9. Do you think a person’s sexual life defines their character?
A. No, not at all
B. In some ways
C. Yes, that’s what I’ve been taught
D. Yes, for sure
10. Have you felt guilt and shame about your sexual past?
A. No, not at all
B. Not really
C. Yes because I’ve violated what my religion has taught me
D. I’m not sure
11. Do you share your sexual fantasies with your partner?
A. Yes, why not?
B. Only when I’m comfortable
C. No, I’m afraid of what they might think
D. I’m not sure I have any real sexual fantasies
12. Do you judge yourself because of your sexual history?
A. No, I’ve trained myself o not be that way
B. I’m still learning not to do that
C. My religion has taught me this
D. I can’t help it
13. Have you ever tried having sex with many partners at once?
C. It has never even cross my mind
D. I don't even know what that means
14. How many times a week do you have sex?
A. Three times
B. Four times
C. Five times
D. I am not sexually active yet
15. How many partners have you had in your life, so far?
C. More than three