Online dating is not a new concept these days. With increased connectivity across social platforms, it has become easier to find love online. But how successful can these relationships be? People who like someone they’ve met online can speculate about the authenticity of entering an online relationship.
So, are you interested in starting an online relationship? If yes, take our quiz and find out how to go about it.
1. Have you ever fell in love with someone online?
C. I wish I had
2. What’s your initial idea when going for an online relationship?
A. A good way to meet new people
B. Thought of trying online dating after real-life dates turned debacle
C. Just trying to find love
3. When did you last go on a date?
A. It’s been really long
B. A couple of weeks
C. I had one recently
4. How much of a flirt are you?
A. Just a polite, fun one
B. I like flirting
C. A little bit, I guess
5. For how long do you think you can stay physically away from your partner?
A. Not more than a few days
B. A couple of months, maybe
C. Haven’t thought about it yet
6. Do you mind not knowing your partner’s whereabouts throughout the day?
A. Yes I would
B. At times I would
C. No, it’s possible to lose connectivity for a brief period of time
7. Do you think people are genuine about their feelings when shared online?
A. Yes, it's possible
C. No, I don't think so
8. Do you think online relationships have the same impact as real-life relationships?
A. Yes, if you know what to do
B. No, that’s not possible
9. What do you think is the next step to an online relationship?
A. We'll see
B. Romance in real life
C. I don't know
10. Do you believe online relationships can work?
A. Yes, of course
11. How much do you trust people in general?
A. It depends on the person
B. Not much at first
C. A lot generally
12. Would you be tempted to cheat in real life when dating online?
A. Yes, because I always need this physical impact
B. Depends on how satisfied I feel with the relationship
13. Is trust an issue when it comes to online relationships?
A. Yes, definitely
B. When you are sincere, it shouldn’t be
C. It seems like
14. Do you see online relationships as a great replacement for real-life relationships?
A. Yes, why not
B. No, not really they are too different
C. I wouldn’t really know because I’ve never tried
15. Would you believe anything an online fling tells you?
A. Not really
B. Yes, if there’s enough trust between us
C. Maybe after a few dates