1. Do you think your marriage is draining the life out of you?
B. For some reason you've been feeling very tired lately
C. No, not for now
D. Sometimes, but you still have a lot of energy in you
2. Do you think your spouse is very selfish?
C. Sometimes, it feels this way
D. She could be but she isn't, she's very giving
3. Do you think that you have improved as an individual since you've got married?
A. Yes, a lot
B. Just a tiny bit
D. You are always a very goal oriented person, nothing new
4. Is the marriage life tough for you?
A. Yes, very
B. No, not at all
D. Most of the time
5. Do you renew your vows regularly?
D. Why would you do that?
6. Do you still remember the first time you met your spouse?
A. Yes, it's still quite fresh in your mind
B. Yes, but you've lost some of the main details
D. You can't remember anything
7. Do you still remember how you felt the time you walked the aisle?
A. Yes, you were very emotional
B. Yes, you were very happy
C. You felt very honored
D. No, because it doesn't really matter to you anymore
8. Are you happy about the family you raised together?
A. Yes, you are very proud of your family
B. Yes, why shouldn't you?
D. No, because they give you a headache
9. Was marriage what you hoped for, with your partner?
A. Yes, they are the love of your life
B. Yes, because they've always made you very happy
C. Yes, because that's the ultimate proof of love for you
D. No, not really, but your partner got pregnant
10. Do you see your marriage lasting very long?
A. Yes, hopefully
B. Maybe 10 years more
C. Maybe 5 years more
D. Maybe a few weeks more