1. What do you argue about most of the time?
C. The kids
2. Do you still plan things together in your marriage?
D. You wished you still did
3. Do you still agree on how you should raise your kids together?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, there's no way you could do it on your own
4. Do you often feel like you made a big mistake by marrying this person?
B. All the time
5. Is your spouse violent towards you?
C. It's quite rare
6. Do you constantly argue about money?
A. Yes, all the time
B. That's all you talk about, but you don't argue about it
C. Only at the end of the month
7. Do you have a hard time compromising with your spouse?
B. No, not at all
D. Yes, because pride gets in the way
8. Do you feel that you’ve grown out of love for that person?
B. It's possible
C. It will certainly happen soon
9. How old were you when you got married?
A. Very young
B. In your early 20s
C. In your mid-30s
D. Later on, in life
10. Do you think you got married for the right reasons?
B. You want to believe so
C. You thought you did
D. Apparently not