The end of a marriage is something that is often hard to accept for most people. They sometimes feel about the shame that they will get after being rejected by their spouse, especially if they invested so much into their relationship. It could also be that they are so in love with their spouse that they have a hard time decrypting the signs telling them that the marriage is over. Do you think your marriage is over? Take our quiz and find out.
1. What do you argue about most of the time?
C. The kids
2. Do you still plan things together in your marriage?
D. You wished you still did
3. Do you still agree on how you should raise your kids together?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, there's no way you could do it on your own
4. Do you often feel like you made a big mistake by marrying this person?
B. All the time
5. Is your spouse violent towards you?
C. It's quite rare
6. Do you constantly argue about money?
A. Yes, all the time
B. That's all you talk about, but you don't argue about it
C. Only at the end of the month
7. Do you have a hard time compromising with your spouse?
B. No, not at all
D. Yes, because pride gets in the way
8. Do you feel that you’ve grown out of love for that person?
B. It's possible
C. It will certainly happen soon
9. How old were you when you got married?
A. Very young
B. In your early 20s
C. In your mid-30s
D. Later on, in life
10. Do you think you got married for the right reasons?
B. You want to believe so
C. You thought you did
D. Apparently not