Roses are red;rnViolets are blue,rnIf ‘’Age is just a number’’ sounds like a cliché,rnThis quiz is definitely for you. Love doesn't care if someone is older or younger, right? But if you feel weird about that and ‘’age brackets’’ is important for you, this “Is my boyfriend too old for me quiz” may be the right one for you to take. Ready?
1. What do you hear when you introduce your boyfriend to someone?
A. Did you guys meet online?
B. I bet your parents are going to have a hard time meeting him.
C. You both are made for each other!
2. So, when you’re apart, do you chat much on social media?
A. Very rarely, only when it’s important.
B. Yes, we’re chatting on and off most of the time.
C. Not much, only when there’s something to talk about.
3. You guys are headed to the first spot. What are you jamming out to..
A. Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)
B. Justin Bieber - Peaches ft. Daniel Caesar, Giveon
C. Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye
4. Now you're at their place, the first thing that catches your eyes is..
A. The ''I love my family'' canvas in the hall.
B. Huge flat-screen smart TV above Xbox.
C. Drink tray on wheels full of whiskey and liquor.
5. You decided to do something together over the weekend. Where are you guys going?
A. A mini golf-bumper car place
B. To the movie theatre to see the latest movie.
C. To a quiet place somewhere.
6. On a scale of 1-3, 3 being the best, how good is your sex?
7. Which of these best describes your bf's friendship groups?
A. We each have our separate friendship groups, and I prefer to keep it that way because his group is so boring.
B. We’ve basically merged our friendship groups together into one big supergroup because his and mine group is so energetic together!
C. We’ve become friends with each other’s friends, but I probably wouldn’t hang out with my bf’s friends without them because they are very dramatic people to me.
8. Well, would you say your partner is also your best friend?
C. I’m not sure.
9. What food best describes your relationship?
A. Cookies and Milk
B. Mrs. London's Macaroons
C. Cold-pressed juice
10. How would you describe your ideal relationship in 5 words?
A. Next level comfort and understanding.
B. Wearing PJs and eating takeout.
C. Best friends who have sex