Sometimes it could be hard to tell if a guy is just shy or not interested in you or losing interest in you because guys could be tough to read sometimes, which leaves women wondering (more like overthinking as women love to do!). Maybe he’s not entirely sure how he feels and is giving mixed signals, or perhaps there is something else holding him back. Or maybe he means nothing by it and just gets busy at times, unintentionally seeming uninterested due to other things in life. Regardless of the reasons, if you need to know how to tell if he is just shy or not interested in you, take this short quiz to find out!
1. Is he shy around everyone or just around you?
A. It’s more around me
B. I think he’s more shy around me, but seems shy in general
C. Definitely shy around everyone. He’s just a shy guy
2. Do you always have to initiate the conversation?
A. No, not always
B. Yes, most of the time
C. I think it’s even
3. How does he react when you initiate conversation with him?
A. Somewhat reserved and sometimes uninterested
B. Like he is with everyone else
C. He seems engaged and excited when I initiate conversation
4. Is he the “nice guy”?
A. Yes, definitely
B. I wouldn’t say that
C. Not the typical “nice guy”
5. Has he ever hit you up for sex?
A. Yes/I can imagine him doing that
B. No, we just met
C. No, I can’t imagine him ever doing that
6. Have his friends said anything to you?
A. His friends have mentioned he’s interested, but just shy
B. Yes, they said he is shy but never indicated if he was interested
C. No, nothing
7. Does he ever seem awkward around you?
A. A little bit
B. Yes, it’s kind of cute
C. No, not really
8. Do you feel desperate when you try your moves on him?
C. No, he always seems more than happy I did
9. Has he ever hinted that he had a crush on you?
A. No, never
B. Not actually said it, but definitely hinted at it
C. He awkwardly told me once he did, but I think he is just too shy to make moves
10. What is your gut telling you?
A. He is just shy
B. He is not interested
C. Im truly not sure