1. What does it mean when your partner looks at you with a gleam in the eye?
A. That they're happy
B. That they want to give me good news
C. That they had some alcohol
2. Why does your partner snap at you?
A. They are upset about something I did
B. They are upset about something else and take it out on me
C. They want to break up with me
D. They're depressed
3. What is happening when your spouse is quiet and doesn’t react when you enter the room?
A. They are very concentrated on something
B. They are upset and giving me the cold shoulder
C. They are tired
D. They are just distracted
4. What does your partner expect when they are agitated and barking orders?
A. They want me to do exactly what they ask
B. They want me to get out of the way
C. They just snap at me to release tension
D. They expect me to help and comfort them
5. What does your partner expect when they are sick?
A. To be left alone
B. To be offered tea and medicines
C. To be offered a treat
D. To be given a massage
6. What does your partner expect after they’ve had a bad day?
A. To be left alone
B. To be asked what has happened
C. To be offered some distraction
D. To be caressed without asking questions
7. Your partner suddenly comes to kiss and caress you when…
A. They want to offer some affection
B. They want us to have sex
C. They feel guilty about something
D. They want to obtain something from me
8. How does your partner react when they feel guilty about something?
A. They confess it and feel sorry a lot of time afterwards
B. They hide it
C. They behave better to compensate for it
D. They apologize and then forget about it
9. What does your partner mean when they say they have a headache?
A. That they actually have a headache
B. That they want to be alone
C. That they need sympathy and consolation
D. That they are angry
10. What does your partner mean when you ask them what’s wrong and they say nothing?
A. That it's really nothing
B. That they expect you to ask more questions
C. That they're upset but prefer not to talk about it
D. That they are very angry