Most of the time, we like to take some time off when things don’t work out in our relationships. Getting ready to date again can be a terrifying thing, especially for those who have been hurt once by someone they really loved. The dating game might look like a time to rediscover certain things and also try not to make the same mistakes we did in the past. So, do you think you are ready to date? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. How long as it been since you’ve been in a relationship?
A. Just a month
B. Six months already
C. Only a year
D. More than a year
2. How do your dates normally describe you?
A. As patient
B. As passive
C. As very cute
D. As very aggressive
3. Are you able to maintain a good conversation with a potential date?
C. It depends on the date
D. Not really
4. Do you think you’ll be to open up to a complete stranger?
A. Yes, of course, why not?
B. It's possible but you are not sure
C. It depends on what this stranger looks like
D. You don't really know
5. Will you expect your date to call you the next day?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. Not really
C. You are okay with waiting a few days
D. You don't know
6. Are you patient enough to listen to someone else’s stories while on a date?
A. Yes, you believe so
B. No, not really
C. It depends on the stories
D. You are not really good at listening to others to be honest
7. Are you too emotional right now to get on a date?
B. Not really
D. No, you are fine
8. Have you always made a good impression on others?
C. Most of the time
9. Do you think you are ready not to make a complete fool of yourself while going out on a date?
A. Yes, you are ready
B. You are not sure
D. No, you are absolutely not sure
10. Do you have too many expectations from others while on a date?
B. No, you believe that you are reasonable
C. It depends on your mood on given days
D. You don't know, you'll have to wait and see