Sometimes you have two great men on the list. You may wonder whether to go with person A or person B. You can use these questions to help you choose which guy you want and which one has your heart- the one that you’ve been near the longest and known for longer, or the other person.
1. Do they respect your interests?
A. Our similarities brought us together
B. Yeah, even though we’re different, there is respect
2. Does your job line up with them?
A. Yeah, we work in similar fields
B. Yeah, even though very different worlds
3. Do you guys clash morally?
A. Yeah, but it offers good discussions
B. No, we’re very similar
4. Can you be yourself around this guy?
A. Yeah, I don’t feel judged
B. Yeah, even though I’m different, it works
5. Does he know what he wants out of the relationship?
A. Yes and it’s similar to you
B. Yeah but it’s a bit different
6. Does he complete you in the relationship?
A. Yeah, we’ve thought about it before,,, and it lines up
B. Yeah, and we’re looking to make it work despite differences
7. Do you want what they offer?
A. It’s the opposite of what I want, but I like the sound of it
B. Yeah, it’s aligned with what I want
8. If they want to do something, can you see yourself doing it with them?
A. Yeah, it’s exciting and different from my norm
B. Yeah, we even agreed to that
9. Can you see yourself in a long-term relationship with this guy?
A. Yeah, we’re so alike
B. Yeah, it’s different but I like a challenge
10. Do they feel the same about you?
A. Yeah, it’s like we’re in sync
B. Yeah, even though we’re very different people