How much of a tease are you? You’d wonder what kind of relationship can function without the sexual component. This doesn’t just apply to relationships either; it applies to dating as a whole.
You’re probably wondering why you would invest so much time, effort, and time communicating with someone you have no intention of sleeping with. The answer is simple, and it is hidden in this quiz. In intimate relationships, your fear of being abandoned can make it difficult to form these bonds. This quiz will guide you to find out.
1. Have you ever told someone you like to call you and never answered the phone when they did?
2. Have you ever flirted with someone to divert their attention away from someone else?
3. Have you ever gotten really hot and bothered with someone and then made an excuse for not sleeping with them?
4. Have you ever liked someone but refused to date them because of what your friends might think?
A. I don't give a damn what my friends think
B. Just a few times
C. He/she is nice, smart, and funny, but not particularly attractive. As a result, it's justified
5. Do you have difficulty trusting your partner?
A. Yes, but I have good reasons for that
B. No, not at all
6. Have you ever changed your mind in the middle of sex?
A. Yes, but there's a good reason for it
B. Nope, never
C. Yes, I was inebriated and had no idea who I was with
7. Have you ever gotten someone to like you simply because your friend likes them?
A. I was drawn to them first!
B. I would never do such a thing to a friend
C. Not my fault they have been staring at me instead of my friend
8. Do you constantly flirt with one person despite knowing you would never touch them in a million years?
B. It's completely safe
C. No, never
9. Have you ever gotten someone to like you, and then rejected them?
B. Yes, but not rarely
C. Never on purpose
10. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?
A. Just flirted
C. No, never