Getting engaged is something important and very stressful for couples. It is normally a great ground for marriage (since weddings always follow the engagement). Since being engaged is like preparation for the married life, have you already covered what you expect from your partner? Are you sure your partner is who they say they are? Or, are you just happy to be engaged with someone? If you’ve answered yes to one of these questions, take our quiz and see how prepared you are to settle down with your partner.
1. Did your engagement with your partner make you closer?
A. Yes, very close
B. Yes, amazingly closer than before
C. Not really
D. Not in a good way
2. Are you certain you got engaged with the right person?
A. Yes, absolutely
B. There is simply no doubt about it
C. You sometimes have your doubts
D. You are beginning to regret
3. Have you already established each other’s roles in the relationship?
A. Yes, of course
B. Not really
C. Now, is not the moment
D. Yes, and it's a bit too soon for that
4. Has being engaged made you feel confident about the relationship?
A. Yes, of course
B. You think so
D. It is actually tearing you apart
5. Why did you get engaged in the first place?
A. Because you love each other
B. Because it confirmed the bond you with each other
C. To get married one day
D. Because it's cool
6. Whose idea was it to get engaged?
B. Your partner
C. Both of you
D. Your parents pressured you to do so
7. Ever since you’ve got engaged what has changed?
A. Your partner has become more demanding
B. Not much
C. Nothing has changed you are still the same
D. You have less freedom for yourself
8. Ever since you’ve got engaged how often do you talk about the future marriage ceremony?
A. Rarely, because it's not important for now
C. All the time and it gets on your nerves
D. You haven't spoken about it yet because you have all the time in front of you
9. Ever since you ’ve got engaged, how often do you fight?
A. All the time
C. You never fight
D. There's really no reason to fight for now
10. What are discussions about, with your partner ever since you’ve got engaged?
B. Your careers
D. The wedding