The first date must have these things: communication, presentation, language, and sincerity. Communication and language are how you deliver your words and how your outside language mimics them. Sincerity is how authentic your words and language are.
Presentation is how you look on the outside. These aspects create a union of a great impression for the first date. With dates comes good presentation, so outfits and looks are considered. But you aren't exactly sure what style you prefer on your first date. What's your first date outfit, and will she be impressed? Take this quiz to find out.
1. What time period has the best clothing?
A. I like the current time
B. 50's - 70's
C. 80's - 90's
2. Which color group do you like the most?
A. Red, blue, yellow, green
B. Brown, yellow, white, red
C. Black, purple, blue, neon
3. Do you like modern fashion?
4. Which date outfit below sounds the best to you?
A. A simple t-shirt with jeans, sneakers, and possibly a standard jacket
B. Blazer, vest, pants to match, and sleek shoes
C. A t-shirt with added designs, torn jeans, fashion sneakers, and a unique jacket
5. Is experimental and edgy fashion more appealing to you?
6. Do you favor vintage fashion?
7. Someone gives you a pair of shoes; which ones are they?
A. The simple pair
B. Sleek oxfords
C. Boots with spikes and studs
8. Pick your cologne scent for the date.
B. Vintage Old Spice
C. Jean Paul Gaultier
9. You're in a store and you see these pants; which ones are you choosing?
A. The casual pants
B. Dress pants
C. Torn jeans with designs
10. What do you think of a casual outfit?
A. I choose this style
B. I prefer an old-fashioned version
C. It's too simple for me