1. When she talks about future plans, do they include you?
A. She doesn’t discuss the future with me. She keeps things in the moment.
B. No, her future plans only involve herself.
C. Only if it’s for something inconsequential, like going to the movies.
D. Yes, my girlfriend can’t imagine the future without me in it.
2. Has your girlfriend introduced you to her friends and family?
A. Not yet. She’s not ready to take things to that level.
B. I don’t know if she has any friends or family.
C. Yes, but she only introduced me as her friend.
D. Yes, it’s very important to her that I know important people in her life.
3. When you have a disagreement, how does it go?
A. She gets angry that I don’t see things her way.
B. She always respects my point of view, even if it’s different from hers.
C. She keeps trying to change my mind.
D. I’m not important enough for her to argue with.
4. When you send her a text message, how does she reply?
A. Within minutes, and she’s excited
B. Within a day or two, pleasant
C. Several days later, indifferent
D. New phone number, who is this?
5. Does she try to change you?
A. Yes. It feels like she wishes I were someone else.
B. No. She’s only interested in me for a good time.
C. No. She’s made it clear she likes me for who I am.
D. Yes, but she only offers gentle feedback from a place of compassion.
6. Does she make you a priority in her life?
A. I’m important to her, but no more than other parts of her life.
B. She often makes me her top priority.
C. Sometimes I’m not sure if we’re actually dating.
D. We only hang out if she has no other plans.
7. When you spend time together, what is it like?
A. We never get sick of each other.
B. We mostly argue and fight.
C. We get bored very quickly, like we’re both running out of things to say.
D. We have a good time, but we also need our space.
8. How does she react when you talk about your achievements?
A. She appreciates
B. She congratulates
C. She is happy for you
D. She doesn't care much
9. What does she do when you are in a bad mood?
A. She comforts you
B. She cooks for you
C. She takes you out
D. She starts nagging
10. Rate your compatibility as a couple on a scale of 1 to 10.
11. If you get stuck without a network for 5 days, will she be worried?
D. You don't care
12. Does she tell you about her personal life?
A. Some, but it always feels like she’s holding something back.
B. She prefers to keep things casual.
C. She pushes me away.
D. Yes, we can talk about anything without judgment.
13. Has she introduced you to her parents?
C. We haven't met
D. Only once
14. Does she show interest in other people?
A. No. She makes it clear I’m all she needs.
B. She flirts with other people right in front of me.
C. A little, but not in a threatening way. We’re all human!
D. She often talks about people she’d rather be dating.
15. How do you feel about your relationship with her?
A. Like I’m never quite sure where I stand.
B. Happy and safe. We were made for each other.
C. We get what we need, but no couple is 100% compatible.
D. We enjoy each other’s company, but we’re not that serious.