1. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
B. Your partner
C. You don't know
2. Do you feel that your partner respects you?
B. Only when they need something
3. Do you feel that your partner loves you?
B. You hope so
C. You think they do but you have your doubts
D. No, and you have proof because they told you so a while ago
4. Do you feel that your partner would go out of their way just to save you?
B. Not really
C. You hope so
D. No, but they would call for help
5. Do you think you would jump into shady waters just to save your partner?
B. Not really
C. You can't really say now
D. You'll try and if you can't you'll ask for helprn
6. Do you think you would forgive your partner if they ever cheated on you?
C. You'll try to forgive them
D. Since no one is perfect, yes
7. Do you still remember the first time you met your spouse?
A. Yes, it's fresh into your mind like it happened yesterday
C. Not really
D. You can only remember a few important details like the cologne they were wearing and the name of the place where you met
8. Do you miss your spouse when they are away?
A. Yes, terribly
B. Yes, but it's only when you need something that only they can provide
D. No, you actually feel relievedrn
9. Are you always tempted to buy something for your spouse?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, sometimes
C. No, because they would never return the favor
D. No, never
10. Are you excited when Valentine's day is at the corner?
D. You are nervous but not excited at all.