Cheating in a relationship is one of the biggest betrayal a partner can commit, even more so when they try to hide their tracks. Being disloyal in a relationship can bring unfathomable damage to a partner, and often drive them into depression or lifelong issues, such as lacking trust.
It is a good thing to make sure that you and your partner are the ones to not cheat in a relationship, assuring strength and honesty. Understanding one's personality and personal traits can determine whether or not they are disloyal. Taking this quiz will help you find out if you are as well.
Are you the type of person who cheats in a relationship? Take this quiz to find out.
1. Are you the type to conceal everything?
2. Do you often lie, just out of convenience?
3. What is your opinion on trust?
A. It is absolutely necessary
B. It's somewhat important
C. It is not needed in a relationship
4. How do you feel about honesty?
A. It is a necessary thing
B. It is good
C. It’s not needed
5. Is a long-lasting relationship important?
C. Not at all
6. Is loyalty important?
7. Why do cheaters cheat?
A. They lack loyalty
B. They are upset
C. They want something different
8. What would you get out of cheating?
B. It depends
9. Overall, do you think cheating is the right thing to do?
B. It depends
10. Thoughts on immorality?
A. It is wrong
B. It is normal thing
C. It is valid