Do you ever feel as if you're a stranger in your own house? You're usually labeled as the family's troublemaker. This can be bothersome since you often feel like you're being blamed for every incident or unpleasant circumstance that occurs, prompting you to wonder and ask yourself, am I the family's scapegoat? Take this quiz to find out.
1. If given the option will you move out of the house?
A. Without delay
B. Not at all
C. Not yet
2. My opinions do not matter to my family?
3. I feel that some of my siblings try to always impose their opinions on me?
A. Yes, always
B. No, not all
4. Is your family overly protective of you as compared to your other siblings?
5. Do you think your parents are over controlling of you in particular?
C. To some extent
6. Do you think your little mistakes you make a being blown out of proportion?
A. All the time!
B. No, I take responsibility
7. Do you think your parents have a favorite among the children?
A. Yes, I do
B. No, they don't
8. Do you think your family is annoying?
A. Yes, very annoying
B. No, they are not
9. Do you feel that your parents do not love you?
A. No, they don't
B. Yes, they do
C. Sometimes I do
10. Do you feel sidelined by the entire family?
A. Yes, I mostly feel sidelined
B. No, I do not feel sidelined
C. Sometimes do feel sidelines, but not often