1. Are you enjoying yourself in this marriage?
C. Not really
D. Not at all
2. Does your spouse like trying new things in the bedroom?
B. Surprisingly, yes
D. Yes, but you don't like it
3. Do you try exciting things like cooking together?
D. Whenever you can you do it
4. Do you consider yourselves as traditional or more progressive in terms of your roles in the relationship?
A. Yes, of course
B. No, not at all
C. 50% of the time
D. 10% of the time
5. Do you enjoy your time spent with your kids if you have any?
D. Yes, but you are getting too old for this
6. Would you mind adding a few pets to the family, just to make your life less boring?
A. Yes, especially cats
B. Yes, definitely a dog
C. Yes, 2 goldfishes to be precise
D. No, because you are not really a pet person
7. Who do you blame for things to be so boring, you or your partner?
B. Your partner
C. Both of you
D. Actually, you don't know who to blame
8. What do you normally do when you have nothing to say to your partner?
A. You get out
B. You get on your computer
D. You grab a book
9. Do you have more fun with your friends or your spouse?
A. Your friends
B. Your spouse
C. Neither one of them
D. You can't really tell
10. Do you find your sex life boring sometimes? Why?
A. Yes, because you do the same things all the time
B. Yes, because you want to try new things
C. No, you are quite creative
D. No, because you still love each other very much