1. How would you feel if you went out with your female friends and did not get hit on by any guys?
A. I would affect my self-esteem and I would feel undesirable
B. I would be totally fine with it. I don't care about getting hit on
C. I would feel a bit down but I would get over it
2. How many guys are you currently texting or flirting with regularly?
A. No one. I don't have enough time for that
B. Between 1-3 guys
C. 4 or more guys
3. Your best friend's boyfriend has been hitting on you. How do you react?
A. I flirt back because I love getting noticed
B. I tell him off and ignore his advances
C. I tell him I am flattered but nothing more
4. How often do you need to be noticed by guys?
A. All the time. I never get tired of it
B. I don't need to be noticed by guys at all
C. Now and then I would like for men to appreciate me
5. Two men are interested in pursuing you and they are both fighting over you. What do you do?
A. I choose the one I am mutually attracted to and let the other guy down easy
B. I let them battle it out. I get excited when guys fight over me
C. I find that sort of behavior immature and I wouldn't want either of them
6. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
A. I like relationships because I'm all about monogamy
B. I like being single, so I can flirt with whoever I want
C. I don't care one way or the other
7. How often do you post suggestive photos on social media in hopes of getting noticed by men?
A. I frequently do this
B. I never do this
C. I occasionally do this
8. When you are in a relationship, do you still feel the need to flirt with other guys?
A. No, that is riding the line of cheating and that’s unacceptable
B. Yes, I still communicate and flirt with other guys often
C. Sometimes I will harmlessly flirt
9. When you get all dressed up, who are you trying to impress?
A. No one, I get all fancy because it makes me feel good about myself
B. I do it so guys will find me attractive
C. I always want to look my best but getting a little recognition wouldn't hurt either
10. Your boss has been flirting with you a lot at work. How do you respond?
A. I ignore it and continue doing my job
B. I flirt back because I like breaking the rules as much as I like attention
C. I sometimes flirt back but only because I don't want to lose my job