People say that it takes two to make things work in a marriage, which makes sense. Sometimes despite the best efforts or due to a lack of efforts, a partner may feel unhappy for a long time which starts affecting the relationship. Have you been wondering if you are happy being a wife and being married? If you’ve been wondering whether you are a happy wife or a dissatisfied one, this quiz will help you understand if things are going great for you or you need to discuss your feelings more to turn things around.
Take our Are You A Happy Wife quiz and find out.
1. Do you go on regular dates with your husband?
A. Not so much. Wish we could go at least once very few months
C. Yes. Every other week or so
2. Do you feel happy just being with your husband?
A. No I need something more
B. Not sure. Sometimes it feels okay
3. Do you feel there’s enough love in your marriage?
A. Not at all
B. Mostly yes
4. Does your husband ensure that you are happy?
B. Not at all
5. Do you often make time for yourself, as a wife?
A. Yes, but it's only when you are able to save up enough money.
B. Yes, once a week.
C. You barely can because your family always seems to need you.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much fun do you both have together?
A. That would be just 2
B. I would say 9
C. It has to be 5
7. Do you have to bend over backwards everytime for your partner?
B. All the time
8. Do you think a wife should be the most financially responsible one in the marriage?
A. Yes, because it is well-known that women are more financially stable.
B. Yes, because at least things will get done on time without her ever complaining.
C. No, because they normally make less money than their husbands.
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, how jealous do you feel of other wives you know?
A. My life is sad. I think it’s a 9
B. Not at all. Things are fine at a 1
C. Mostly things are fine but I’d say say a 6
10. How often do you complain about your husband to others?
B. All the time
11. Do you think you are born as wife material?
A. No, your mother is supposed to prepare you for that.
B. Yes, otherwise some women wouldn't accept to be wives, right?
C. No, because you learn to become a good wife.
12. Should a wife be submissive or think more independently?
A. She should be submissive if she wants a successful marriage.
B. She should be submissive as a way to protect herself.
C. No, because we're in the 21st century and women have equal rights, even in marriage.
13. How satisfied are you with your life in general?
A. Not so much
B. Only a bit
14. Do you have to pretend to be a good wife all the time?
A. Yes, because that's the type of women men like
B. No, because that’s just being fake
C. Sometimes it can be necessary but it’s irritating
15. I have a clear vision of what I want in my marriage.
A. No, I am confused about this
B. Yes. Absolutely