Here is the am I shy or introverted in relationships quiz! Have you asked yourself this question before? In any case, aren't they two the same thing? Actually, no, but they also aren't entirely different things.
An introvert prefers to be alone and feels emotionally spent after spending a lot of time around other people. A shy individual fears social interaction yet doesn't necessarily desire to remain alone.
So, which one do you think best describes you? Time to dive in and find out if you are shy or introverted.
1. Do you typically feel the desire to nap after being around a large gathering of people?
2. If you're the focus of attention, do you blush or stutter?
3. What stresses you out the most?
A. Become the meeting's main speaker
B. On a lengthy flight, next to a chatty stranger
C. Encountering someone with whom I had a disagreement before
4. Do you find it difficult to discuss yourself?
A. Yes, all the time
C. No, on the contrary, I'm very good at this
5. Which scenario would give you the biggest anxiety attack?
A. Recording a video in which your face is constantly in close-up
B. Going to a party where you'll have to speak to each person individually and introduce yourself
C. Spitting on someone as we are talking
6. Which sounds more terrifying?
A. Neighbors who drop by uninvited and then linger
B. Throwing up in front of the person I like
C. First day at a new school or job
7. How would you want to flirt?
A. Longer, more intense online chats
B. Neither long nor short. The balance of both
C. Real-world talks are shorter and less intimate
8. What causes you to feel the most alone?
A. Nobody calls you on Saturday night to go out
B. Going out with a group of strangers you don't share any interests with
C. Being single when February 14 day when happy couples are walking down the street
9. Have you ever kept a diary in your life?
A. Not regularly but yes
10. Do you have the ability to concentrate when left to yourself?