1. When it comes to small talk, do they...
A. Dive right in.
C. I don’t know.
2. Your partner is planning a night out. Which option sounds more fun for them?
A. Dinner with their best friend, or just two of us.
B. The more people make them more energetic. Long story short, any activity with a large group.
C. Hanging out with me and some friends.
3. If your partner were forced to choose one, which would they choose?
A. A weekend filled with plans to do things with other people.
B. A weekend packed with calmness.
C. A romantic weekend with me.
4. As a student, they would rather…
A. listen to an interesting lecture.
B. texting with me.
C. join a lively discussion.
5. If they attend a lot of events, how would they feel generally?
A. Energized and ready for more.
B. Exhausted and needed a nap.
C. Tired and drained.
6. Which word most describes them?
C. Not sure, I don’t know them very well yet.
7. Let's say they wrote a poem. What do they do next?
A. Keep it to themselves.
B. Show it to me and their friends.
C. I have no idea.
8. How do they feel about meeting your friends?
A. We’ve not talked about it yet.
C. Looks like this is a little nerve-wracking for them.
9. A few friends or many friends. Which statement is true for them?
A. They have a few friends.
B. They have many friends.
C. I’m not sure.
10. ''They need a moment to think before answering a question.'' Thoughts?
A. Yes, definitely.
C. Not constantly.