1. How do you usually hang out, just the two of you or with other friends?
A. It depends on the occasion
B. It seems he likes hanging out just the two of us, but we hang out with friends too sometimes
C. We don’t really hang out with just the two of us, just in a friends group
2. Which of these sounds most like something they would say to you?
A. “Hey there, buddy, what’s up?”
B. “I had to call you and tell you as soon as this happened …”
C. “We should all go see this movie, it looks so good”
3. Do they try to set you up with someone they know?
A. They have before, not all the time though
B. They make comments in a sarcastic and teasing way, but I think it is more of a flirtation than honestly trying to set me up
C. No, that has never happened
4. Is there a physical connection between the two of you?
A. Yes, I’ve definitely felt it
B. Not most of the time, but there have been times we both have been flirtatious with one another
C. No, just like the rest of my friends
5. Do they tell you about other dates they go on or other people they’re interested in?
A. Sometimes, but usually only when it’s a funny “horrible date” story
B. No, I don’t see they are interested in anyone else
C. Yes, it has happened a lot of times
6. Do you feel like they always dress up when you hang out or try to do other things to impress you?
A. I do feel like they are always looking to see how I react to things they do, and they always dress nice, but I don’t know if it’s specifically for me
B. No, they are their usual self
C. Sometimes I do, but I don’t know if it’s just in my head
7. Do you hang out without touching each other in any way, whether it be hugging, cuddling, or just getting close to each other?
A. Yes, we don’t do any of that
B. Most of the time
C. There is definitely some flirtation when it’s just the two of us
8. Do their friends tease them about you and vice versa?
A. I don’t know if they do it to them, but they do that to me
B. They are always making comments and joking around about us liking each other and we both just laugh it off
C. No, not to my knowledge
9. Do they make comments about how good of a friend you are?
A. Yes, but I don’t think it’s in a romantic kind of way
B. They have, but it’s not a regular thing
C. Yes, they always make me feel that there’s no one like me in their life
10. Do you ever get drunk together or spend the night together and something intimate happens?
A. Yes, it usually happens
B. We don’t spend the night together getting drunk
C. It has happened once, but I am not sure if it means anything for them
11. How often do they initiate conversations, and what's the tone like?
A. They initiate sometimes, but it's mostly casual and friendly.
B. They initiate frequently, and our conversations often have a playful or teasing tone.
C. We don't have a lot of one-on-one conversations.
12. Have they ever asked you for relationship advice or talked to you about their romantic problems?
A. Yes, they ask for advice occasionally.
B. They share some relationship issues, seeking both advice and connection.
C. No, they never talk about their romantic life with me
13. How do they react when you mention someone you're interested in?
A. They seem supportive, even offering some encouragement.
B. They might show subtle signs of discomfort or curiosity.
C. They show no emotional reaction, just a regular conversation.
14. Do you have inside jokes or references that only both of you understand?
A. We do have a few inside jokes, but they're not a big part of our interactions.
B. Yes, we share several inside jokes that create a unique bond between us.
C. No, we don't really have any inside jokes.
15. How do they react when you touch upon topics related to love, dating, or relationships?
A. They engage in conversations, but without much personal input.
B. They show interest and might share their opinions or experiences.
C. They sometimes seem uncomfortable or change the subject quickly.