All romantic relationships are beautiful and unique.
However, when there is one of the partners starts to act like the receiver, the other one becomes a giver, and the beauty of the relationship starts fading. If you are in such a situation, it is important to realize your position in the relationship and talk to your partner about it.
Remember, it takes two to tango, and romantic relationships are meant to be between equals. If you are thinking about whether you are the only giver in your relationship, then you must take this ‘am I giving too much in my relationship’ quiz.
1. Who do you think is the more dominant one in your relationship?
A. I think I am
B. I think they are
2. Who usually pays the household bills?
A. I do
B. We both share the finances
C. They do
3. How would you react if your partner reaches home late and doesn’t tell you why they were late?
A. I would get really angry
B. I would be worried
C. I wouldn’t care much
4. Do you cook alone when your partner’s parents or friends are around?
A. Yes, I do
B. No, we cook together
C. I don’t cook at all
5. Does your partner cook for your friends and family?
6. Do you usually watch what your partner likes on TV?
A. Yes, I do
B. No, I pick what to watch
C. No, only when I want
7. Are they dominant in bed and ask for things you don’t like doing?
B. No, not really
C. I take the lead in bed
8. Do they take care of each other when either one of you is not feeling well?
A. Whenever we can
9. Who is the first one to make you after an argument?
A. I am
B. They are
C. We don’t argue much
10. Does your partner encourage you to lead a healthy lifestyle?
A. Yes, they do
B. No, they don’t
C. They are obsessed